Funeral Home Listing
Below is a listing of the Tulsa Funeral Home Records of Tulsa, Oklahoma transcribed and published by the Tulsa Genealogical Society.
The records are automatically sorted by deceased person’s last name. Volume and pages are based on the source of record, which are from local funeral homes.
TIP: You may filter the contents to show records based on volume and pages, or ancestor. You may also search the entire contents with a keyword, such as Tulsa.
|VOL||PG||ANCESTOR||BIRTH DATE||BIRTH PLACE||DEATH DATE||DEATH PLACE||BURIAL||NOTES|
|5||33||------, Mary||09 Mar 1879||Texas||28-Dec-46||Beggs OK||Tulsa OK-Rose Hill|
|6||30||------, Sophia||22-Oct-05||Fordland MO||13-Nov-65||Tulsa OK||Tulsa OK-Floral Haven||SS# 442-28-3170.|
|6||30||------, Sophia||3-Dec-19||Quinton OK||17-Nov-72||Tulsa OK||Sperry OK|
|6||30||------, Sophia||09 Aug 1894||Missouri||15-Feb-76||Tulsa OK||Tulsa OK-Memorial Park||SS# 448-14-1332|
|1||44||(NO NAME)||21 May 1888||Arkansas||16-Sep-36||Sapulpa OK||Paragould AR||xx|
|3||1||(NO NAME)||2-Oct-00||Siloam Spgs AR||11-Jan-73||Tulsa OK-MP||Tulsa OK|
|12||RW||AAB, Harold Eugene||15-Sep-24||Kiefer, OK||25-Feb-98||Tulsa, OK||Memorial Park, Tulsa, OK||John Aab Ida Eunice Shoupe Larry Aab of Portland, OR, son|
|5||48||AAB, Howard D.||9-Sep-25||Kiefer OK||Disinterred||Saipan, S.Pacific||Tulsa OK-Memorial Park||Veteran-WWII-Navy. d.18 Jul 1944.|
|9||91||AAB, Ida Eunice||########||Kentucky||7-Nov-64||Tulsa OK||Tulsa OK-Memorial Park||Parents: ----Shoup & Elizabeth ----?|
|5||88||AAB, John||----ca 1891||Unknown||16-Aug-53||Gladewater TX||Tulsa OK-Memorial Park||Tulsa to Gladewater 9yrs ago. Employee Sinclair Oil Co in Tulsa|
About the Tulsa Genealogical Society Funeral Home Records
These books contain the name of the deceased, the date of birth, place of birth, date of death and place of death, plus a brief history of the funeral home.
Be sure and check for every conceivable spelling of the surname you are researching. These records were extracted from the old original handwritten records. Some were extremely hard to read. Due to the many hands that extracted these names, be aware of the various interpretations of the entries. Many names were obviously phonetically recorded and the readers may have misread some.
Every name in each of the thirteen volumes has been indexed as it was spelled in the volumes published.
The cumulative index for Volumes 1-10 found on this website is coded by volume and page. V2:30 would indicate volume 2, page 30. V2:30, V9:3 would mean that name was listed in volume 2, page 30, as well as volume 9, page 3. Volumes 11-13 are indexed by the Funeral Home.
About the Volumes
- Volume 1 Moore’s Funeral Home 1927 to 1955
- Volume 2 Moore’s Funeral Home 1956 to 1971
- Volume 3 Moore’s Memory Chapel 1973 to 1980, Moore’s Eastlawn 1966 to 1980
- Volume 4 Ninde’s Funeral Home 1917 to 1980
- Volume 5 Whisenhunt’s Funeral Home 1929 to 1983
- Volume 6 Whisenhunt’s Funeral Home 1964 to 1980
- Volume 7 Stanley’s Funeral Home 1909 to 1962
- Volume 8 Stanley’s Funeral Home 1963 to 1981, Winterringer Funeral Home 1906 to 1910, Lane Funeral Home 1934 to 1949, Coulter-Brown Funeral Home 1950 to 1967
- Volume 9 Fitzgerald Funeral Home 1936 to 1980
- Volume 10 Heath-Griffith Funeral Home 1967 to 1984
- Volume 11 Moore’s Funeral Home 1972; Memory Chapel 1981-2000
- Volume 12 Moore’s Owasso 1968-2001; Rosewood 1989-2000; Mowbray-Manning 1940-1941
- Volume 13 Moore’s Southlawn